Sales & Use Tax Audit Representation
Making the audit process easier for you
To ensure the best outcome possible on your sales tax audit, you need an experienced sales and use tax professional that:
- Understands what auditors want
- Helps you compile the data needed
- Communicates with state authorities on your behalf
- Understands how to verify audit methodology
- Identifies and challenges incorrect tax treatment
- Knows how to minimize the cost of taxpayer error
- Minimizes interference in your daily business. State tax audits are complex affairs.
Thomas, Thomas & Thomas P.C. streamlines the sales and use tax audit process. We will handle your state tax compliance audit in a manner that minimizes stress, decreases expenses, and generates goodwill with state taxing authorities.
Additional Sales and Use Tax Representation Services:
- Identify Tax Exemptions
- Sales Tax Credit Retrieval
- Sales Tax Liability Consulting
Stephanie Thomas, CPA
As a certified public accountant, my career focus has been exclusively on state and local tax issues.
Prior to joining Thomas, Thomas & Thomas PC in 1998, I worked in the area of tax compliance in the state taxation departments of several Fortune 500 oil and gas exploration companies.
That experience has afforded me extensive knowledge of state taxing authority policies, rules, and regulations. It also enables me to understand and address the concerns of auditors and staff who are responsible for sales and use tax compliance.
I work with state tax authorities on audit issues, prepare and present tax credit documentation, and consult with clients on tax planning.
A passionate advocate for business, I work with business owners and company personnel to provide the peace of mind that what they are doing is correct and compliant.
I pride myself on providing the knowledge and insight business operators need to efficiently and effectively meet their sales & use tax requirements.
17903 Shaw Rd, #209
Cypress, TX 77429